The Briggs & Stratton powered Genset range has been extended with a new engine driven welder
The MPM 5/200 IELBN engine driven welder is the new addition to the Briggs & Stratton powered range.
• Lightweight, safe and easily transportable, it is also available with a trolley for effortless handling.
• 200 Ampere DC coated electrode welding, which may be used as both a generator and welder simultaneously (within the power limits of the machine).
• It has a 4,5 kVA three-phase and 3,6 kVA single-phase AC generator.
• 6,6 litre fuel tank which results in two hours’ working autonomy.
• Set up for remote control operation, allowing one to comfortably adjust the welding current from the workstation. Once connected to the front panel connector, the remote control is immediately operational.
The Briggs & Stratton engine
The engine driven welder is equipped with a Stage V XR 2100 petrol engine from Briggs & Stratton, a world leader in the production of air-cooled petrol engines.
It is reliable and fuel efficient, as well as meets the most stringent emission regulations.