GenSet at METS Trade 2022: meet us from 15 to 17 november
After the success of Bauma, GenSet is glad to meet you again at METS – Marine Equipment Trade Show 2022. It is the global exhibition dedicated to the yachting industry held in Amsterdam from 15 to 17 november. We will present the latest news at Stand 03.522, Hall 3.
The new GenSet marine generators are the result of a careful research. The use of cutting-edge technologies, born with the great experience of Mase Generators, combine design and high performance.
Resistant and reliable, they are easy to install and silent, a concentration of innovation that can meet the needs of those who go to sea for work or pleasure, always caring for the environment.
The models at the center of the display will be GVi 8500 and GVi 6000i.
The characteristics of the products displayed:
- 8.5 kW of continuous power
- Equipped with Kubota variable speed engine, sustainable technology that allows to vary the engine revolutions depending on the load, reducing consumption and noise levels.
- 6 kW maximum power
- Yanmar engine 3000 RPM and inverter to ensure a safe product, avoiding external circulation to the group of large cables with high voltages.
- Designed for the parallel coupling of two groups of the same model, offering the possibility to synchronize two machines in a simple and practical way.
Other plus points of the products at the center of the exhibition are:
- Care for the environment with compliance with the anti-pollution regulations allowing to maintain excellent performance;
- Advanced control panel for monitoring the main parameters of the generator with large display and control buttons for easy reading;
- Soundproofing cabin in extremely light painted marine aluminium with very high resistance to water, salt and any external agents;
Want to know more?
The data sheets of the two products are available at the following links
We will also be pleased to welcome you at stand 03.522 in Hall 3 from 15 to 17 November 2022. To register and find out how to reach us follow the instructions on the Mets website and for any other information do not hesitate to contact us.